Thursday 10 January 2013

Quotes from Cardiff January 10th

Ste, our guide through the pilgrim experience was fabulous and inspirational. He inspired us to get more involved with others and think about joining the wider salesian youth movement. He is really nice, young and down to earth.
Tilly and Nell Heron Newent

It made me think that I should think things through, at a deeper level and maybe pray a bit more in the middle of life. It has been so uplifting and a really happy day.
Jean Parkes Chepstow

I loved the smiles of young people engaged in church in a natural way. It did me good.
Rosie Skivington Blaisdon

The banners spoke to my heart
Jeanette Trebail Newent

It was a real learning experience for me. It was educational . Serving on the altar was scary but a happy experience
Sean Clifford Gloucestershire

If the attitude and impact of the road crew is a reflection of the power of Don Bosco's spirituality we need to see more of it in our church and soon.
Oliver Garman  Haverford West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments should be sincere, searching and omit any adult content.