Monday 7 January 2013

relics at Liverpool Jan 6th quotes


As a a married couple it is good to see our relationship as a school, a playground a church and a home. That four fold balance could help us to live a better life together.
(Andy and Bernadette Cahil Chester)

The pilgrim experience was a creative and reflective way to lead us into prayer and an encounter with Don Bosco. The whole event was a wonderful way to bring the Salesian Family together.
Rachel Chadwick Liverpool


This was a unique opportunity to reflection the Salesian Charism through the symbolism of the relics.
Ian Biddle

I hope I will be able to share our unique salesian spirituality with the young.
Mary Biddle

This is not a theoretical, up in the air spirituality, it is real and it is about the inner strength to be cheerful.
Francisca Wheeler Salford

I loved Don Bosco's words to young people, his care for them and the confidence he had in their goodness.
Daniel Navarro Liverpool Universtity (Sao Paulo)

It was great to see young people at home in church and being able to sing and dance with such energy. It did me good!
Patricia Martin - Crosby

Young people are having a hard time right now, especially with unemployment. They need new reasons to get out of bed and this spirituality can do that.
Catherine Silkern Liverpool

I loved the energy of the new hymn to Don Bosco, it gives me energy and especially the emphasis on a ne tomorrow which gives me hope.
Ted Carless South Manchester

It has been a beautiful time to stop, take stock and reflect and to re-value what I am doing with life. |It has challenged me to be less anxious especially about the things I am not good at.
Anne Cunliffe Bolton

I love the humour and playfulness of this spirituality. It has made me think about relaxation as an act of faith.
Margaret Russel Bolton

I am delighted that our young people from Savio High Bootle can be involved in such an historic moment. Don Bosco promised to come to England over a hundred and fifty years ago and today he has kept his promise!
Fr. Gerry Briody SDB Head teacher Savio High School

This is a fantastic experience for the school to revisit and renew its salesian spirituality.
Mrs Anne Pontifex Head Teacher St John Bosco School Croxteth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments should be sincere, searching and omit any adult content.